- > Induction heater
- > Induction heater control board
- > Induction heater (floor standing)
- > Induction Instant Water Heater
- > Induction Room Heaters
- > Induction Heating HotAir Generator
- > Induction Shower water heater
- > Induction heating hot water boiler
- > Wall-mounted lnduction Heating Water Boiler
- > Electromagnetic Induction Heating Hot Water Boiler
- > Induction Heating Steam Generator
- > Induction heating coil
5kw/8kw/380V induction heater
What is Induction Heating?
Induction heating can basically be considered as electromagnetic heating. In induction heating process, eddy currents are produced in the heated material using the electromagnetic induction principle and the heating of the material is carried out in a contactless manner.
Hence, heating is much more efficient than traditional resistances since heat is produced inside the working material. In other words, heat losses are reduced by induction heating, thus increasing the total heating efficiency.
No Need for Air Cooled Fan Installation：
In the conventional heating process, the cooling fan is used for temperature control as the temperature cannot be kept constant at the desired value. Whereas, in induction heating installation, the cooling fan is not used because it utilizes electric current heating principles.